I've posted this question locally too, but was wondering where do clubs get the white tape they use to mark out trials sections? I'm keen to mark out sections for practice with the guys at my place. I have some of the small Bunnings rolls of flagging tape but I think you can get bigger rolls of stuff that's tougher. I cut some arrows (from cheap 3mm coreflute / coroplast) and hangers bent up from hitensile fencing wire, which work well. I currently only have white coreflute but I've found where we can get it in various colours too.

Posted by Andrew von Berky at 2021-06-08 01:47:28 UTC