#stationaryrsg challenge I got out before work to have a go at this. Tried a variety of different obstacles in the yard. I definitely had a light bulb moment on the small timbers side of my wall as you'll see in slow mo repeat. Straight legs!👊 I can see a lot of this translating to other obstacles with clutch timing and body movement and leverage of the bike, push down on pegs, pulling back on bars, straight knees. I'm all ears for feedback, but here's my thoughts • balencing is easier when I was in deep squat just before "go" • timing of clutch pop is key for traction, frozen grass is slippery😜 • knees straight when ascending is harder since I'm not really confident at the balencing point • straight knees equals weight on rear tire which equals traction and drive up the obstacle • after "go" when I bent my knees to obsorb obstacle (rather than straight knees) Then I stopped ascending as front end came down * I'm leading with my head forward rather than standing up 😆 my ego was ready for bigger obstacles but lucky success on one level doesn't translate well to the next level up. 😄 https://youtu.be/fEl0xn6zo74

Posted by Deleted (49e7edec) at 2022-01-14 02:47:00 UTC