Hi @Neil Price First of all I wanted to say I really like this challenge 👍 my @feelings so far probably aren’t that clear yet so I’m keen to try it again soon. Front brake on I noticed the front suspension compress and release shortly after I pushed backwards & released the brakes & it seemed to release slowly, smoothly but with good pressure. You may have led me to a small breakthrough in regard to front wheel hops but I’ll need to practise a lot more to confirm. 🤞 I think this is the first time I’ve really focused on getting my knees forward 🤔 Rear brake, front suspension didn’t compress much, the bike didn’t seem to roll forward-backwards through the drill but I still got a decent roll back. It seemed to happen faster. Both brakes were similar to rear. More practise required.. No brakes I rolled forward then backwards & ended up in the same spot. I might need to revisit my static balance & slow down my body moving down/forward. I’m like a kid in a candy store waiting for the next trials knowledge bomb 🤣

Posted by Brendan Knight at 2021-09-16 11:53:34 UTC