https://youtu.be/VZWHp0htZaY So much to say about riding my 1st trials eventπŸ˜ƒ the help I've had here from all of you especially @Neil Price and @Shawn McGinnis paid off HUGE. RSG has become my "go to" get over stuff and it WORKS SO WELL! πŸ‘Œ My backyard obstacle practice made me comfortable on everything there was in the "B line" intermediate. But I need to #slowdown with the approaches and for turns right afterwards. It's the slow tight turns that cost me the most dabs for the day.. Back to basics for sure. Figure 8s - esp on hills and in rocks where my proprioception and back wheel line are different than my front wheel. You'll hear me analyze my own riding as I'm going. I just can't help try to break things down even during a competition. Lol. the video should capture my feet as well, so be sure to make full screen on YouTube. It is longer, but it captures all the sections and my thoughts so well I wanted to share it all. As always, please give me your feedback on things I can do to improve, so wonderful to be a part of this group. πŸ‘Œ I couldn't wait to share this all with you. πŸ™‚

Posted by Deleted (49e7edec) at 2021-07-27 12:15:51 UTC