Last ride of the year! Me and the oltwo of my friend have done 2 trainings this week and we have 2 more planed for next week. Stoked to be riding with my girl friends after a while. There is just a handfull of women riding in Slovenia, and next week there just might be six of us riding together 🥳🥳🥳 Here is a video of me trying to shorten RSG, bring GO closer to the obatacle and not let the bike ride infront of me. The last being probably the hardest. The closest to obstacle (especially the one I'm not comfortable on) I get, more I start to lean back, like I'm trying to make sure I lift the front sufficienty. I tend to underestimate how fast front can rise on the clutch. On the other hand it happened once or twice I focused so hard on fast and late RSG I forgot to fully pop it. That was not a really pleasent experience 😬. So now I think I will have to work on consistency. Btw, as I was trying to shorten the RSG I also tried to do a less exaggerated squat and faster squat, but I noticed my bike gets unloaded for a split second when I was trying to squat down as fast as possible🤔 On the positive side, I didn't spin my rear tire on that concrete pipe even once, and I rode it also in rain, so the changes I implemented per @Neil Price suggestion do work! 💪 #askneil How would I need to upgrade it to keep the wheel in the air for longer? Right now it is instantaniously pulled down when my rear wheel hits the obstacle. Wishing all of you a Happy New Year. Let it be full of riding, progress and things that put a smile on your face!

Posted by Svobodna01 at 2022-12-31 19:02:59 UTC