FEEDBACK VIDEO for @Chris-tine Wobbly Fig of 8s #Figof8s #turning #fig8 Wow Christine, this is a fantastic effort from only the basic instructions i gave via email!! I think "wobbly" is a overstatement. This is exceptional. You have hit all the major points, its really just extending what you are doing especially in your squat..... unfortunately you are going to have to burn those legs a little more, but you are well on the correct path!! Key Points 1. Develop a deeper squat: This will lower your overall COG and stabilise you. This will also shift your weight further back on the bike and shifting you more to being over the rear wheel, which adds stability also. This can be done with just getting deeper in your fig of 8 exercises or with some exercises at home. Just keep an eye on your knee mobility and make sure you don't over do it. I saw the knee brace you have on so if you have a pre-existing injury, it would be best to speak to a physio or equivalent. 2. Shift your feet slightly more forward: This is just a tip, not vital and may just help initially to help you feel your self being back and down a little more. 3. Let your finger rest on the front brake lever: This can stabilise your throttle and add just a smidge of drag, which loads the forks a little, which in turn gives you a more certain feeling at the front wheel. To clarify you are only resting the finger there not adding braking as such! Let me know how it goes, or if you need clarification!

Posted by Neil Price at 2022-10-18 03:51:22 UTC